This program is a unique opportunity for all Military and Federal Service Physician Assistants and other Health Care Providers to view a wide array of topics covering diseases, disorders and medical assessments encountered in primary care.
- 5-9 October 2020
- 1100-1700 ET / 1000-1600 CT / 0900-1500 MT / 0800-1400 PT Daily
- Target Audience
- This course is primarily designed for Physician Assistants (PA) who are preparing for the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) recertification process. Other Health Care Providers will be issued a course certificate of training, which can be submitted to their respective Governing Agency for Continuous Education to receive CE credit.
- CME Certificate
- Participants will be issued a course completion certificate indicating the total number of CME credits awarded. A total of 30 clinical Category I CME hours, are available to be awarded by the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA). The number of clinical Category I CME hours, awarded by the AAPA, by presentation, is identified in the program agenda (available online and as Appendix B). PA`s and providers should only claim those hours actually spent participating in the CME activity. This CME may only be claimed on the actual days of broadcast as no current mechanism is in place to claim CME for material viewed at a later date. Other providers may claim CME, if eligible under either of the above categories. Credit will be given only for those hours actually viewed.
- Program Agenda
- The agenda will be available on this web page early-June.
- Site Materials Packet
- No site support materials will be mailed in support of this program. All support materials will be made available on this website.
- These recorded program broadcasts will be available daily (see agenda for schedule) on Digital ONLY (No C-Band or KU) satellite (DETN/GETN/Warrior Digital). This program will also be available to video tele-training sites via the USA TNET (NCC), CNET, and limited VTC (USAMITC) networks. There are no plans to video stream these programs at the present time
All sites must be registered to participate. Contact your Satellite, VTC, or Distance Learning Facility Coordinator to register your site.
- Videotape Availability and Release
- These programs are unclassified and non-scrambled. This broadcast will not be made available as videotape, by the hosting organization. There are no copyright restrictions on this broadcast and it may be videotaped. However, it MAY NOT be video taped and rebroadcast where fees are attached to its showing. CME credit will NOT BE GIVEN for viewing taped programming.
- Sponsored By
- U.S. Army Medical Specialist Corps, The Society of Air Force Physician Assistants, and the Interservice Physician Assistant Program, with technical support from the U.S. Army Medical Department Center and School, U.S. Army Network Control Center (NCC) - Fort Eustis, VA, and the Defense Education Training Network (DETN) - Wright-Patterson AFB, OH