An official website of the United States government
The .mil means it's official.
Federal government websites often end in .gov or .mil. Before sharing sensitive information, make sure
you're on a federal government site.
The site is secure.
The https:// ensures that you are connecting to the official website and that any
information you provide is encrypted and transmitted securely.
Outstanding Website Winner
In response to the recent COVID-19 situation, the Learning Technology Division, Directorate of Training and Doctrine (DOTD) has prepared an online technology resource for staff, faculty, and students. The webpage provides information on instructional-continuity essentials and answers questions you may have in planning your online transition. Topics include but are not limited to:
• Enterprise-accessible technical tools and platforms you can use both as an instructor and as a student
• Links to information and webinars on the use of Microsoft Teams in online learning
• Practical tips for creating engaging and interactive online learning
• Tips and advice on collaborating online
• Creating a plan for instruction conversion
• Tips for success as an online learner
For more information, questions, or to schedule an appointment, please visit the Learning Technology Resource Center at: https://www.cs.amedd.army.mil/learn-tech